Intel® H570 (LGA 1200) ATX motherboard with dual M.2, 8 power stages, Intel® 1 Gb Ethernet, DisplayPort, HDMI, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C®, rear USB 3.2 Gen 2, Thunderbolt™ 4 header support, PCIe 4.0, Aura Sync RGB lighting
- Intel® LGA 1200 socket: Ready for 11th Gen Intel® Core™ processors
- Comprehensive cooling: VRM heatsink, M.2 heatsink, PCH heatsink, hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert 2+
- ASUS OptiMem: Careful routing of traces and vias to preserve signal integrity for improved memory stability
- Ultrafast connectivity: PCIe 4.0, Dual M.2, 1 Gb Ethernet, rear USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C® and Thunderbolt™ 4 support
- 5X Protection III: Multiple hardware safeguards for all-round protection.
- 1 x PS/2 combo port
- 4 x USB 2.0
- 1 x HDMI
- 1 x DisplayPort
- 1 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C®
- 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 ports
- 1 Gb Ethernet
- 3 x Audio Jacks
- PCIe 4.0 / 3.0 x16
- ASUS SafeSlot Core+
- M.2 slot only (Key E, CNVi & PCIe)
- PCIe 3.0 x16 (max. @x4)
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
- Audio Features
- Premium Japanese audio capacitors
- Audio Shielding
- Dedicated audio PCB layers
- 8-pin connector
- DDR4 4600 (OC) MHz
- LGA 1200 Socket
- Intel® 11th Gen Core™ Processors & Intel® 10thGen Processors
- 4 x USB 3.2 Gen 1
- M.2 PCIe 4.0 x4 mode
- Intel® H570 Chipset
- 6 x SATA 6 Gb/s
- 2 x addressable Gen 2 headers
- 2 x AURA RGB headers
- M.2 PCIe 3.0 x4 mode
- 1 x Thunderbolt™ 4 header
ASUS Prime series motherboards are expertly engineered to unleash the full potential of 10th and 11th Generation Intel® Core™ processors. Boasting a robust power design, comprehensive cooling solutions and intelligent tuning options, Prime H570-PLUS provides daily users and DIY PC builders a range of performance tuning options via intuitive software and firmware features.
Tune It Your Way
All-Around Energy Efficiency
The Energy Processing Unit (EPU) automatically optimizes power consumption and maximizes energy savings with Away mode — a smart setting that creates an extreme energy-saving scenario by shutting down unused I/O controllers.
The renowned ASUS UEFI BIOS provides everything you need to configure, tweak and tune your system. It offers intelligently simplified options for PC DIY beginners, as well as comprehensive features for seasoned veterans.
Advanced Tuning for Serious Tweakers
An intuitive Advanced mode offered via the UEFI lets you take complete control. A built-in search feature makes it easy to find options, and various advanced functions let you intelligently make nuanced adjustments, so you can dial in performance just the way you want.
Quick and Simple Setup
EZ mode displays vital settings and stats and also offers guided wizards, drag-and-drop functionality, and one-click application of important settings — all to help you get your rig up and running in no time.
Cool to the Core
Cooler by Design
Prime H570 series features comprehensive cooling controls that are configurable via Fan Xpert 2+ software or via the UEFI BIOS.
Build on a Solid Foundation
Revisions to the motherboard’s trace routing provide the latest Intel processors with unrestricted access to memory bandwidth. ASUS OptiMem technology carefully maps memory signal pathways across different PCB layers to reduce vias and adds shielding zones that significantly reduce crosstalk.
Dual M.2 slots (up to 64 Gbps)
* Actual transmission speeds will be lower than the theoretical maximum speed.
** The M.2_1 supports PCIe 4.0, and the M.2_2 support PCIe 3.0.
Thunderbolt™ 4 header Support
Small Details Make a Big Difference
Combined onboard features deliver elevated audio
Intelligent design and premium hardware create audio quality unlike anything you’ve ever experienced.
Separate Layer for Left and Right Tracks
Premium Japanese Capacitors
Outshine the Competition
A well-tuned enthusiast system deserves a matching aesthetic. ASUS Aura offers full RGB lighting control with a variety of functional presets for the strips connected to the onboard RGB headers — and it can all be synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura-capable hardware.
Addressable Gen 2 RGB Header
Pumped-up throughput 2.5X higher surge tolerance
ASUS LANGuard is a hardware-level network protection feature that integrates advanced signal-coupling technology and premium anti-EMI surface-mounted capacitors to improve throughput and ensure a more reliable connection.
World-class circuit-protecting power design
An exclusive circuit design with built-in voltage regulators to protect your motherboard from damage caused by unexpected high-level voltages from unstable or inferior power supplies.
DRAM Overcurrent Protection
Short-circuit damage prevention
Onboard resettable fuses prevent overcurrent and short-circuit damage. This extends beyond I/O ports to DRAM to safeguard the lifespan of your system and connected devices.
Stainless-Steel Back I/O
3X corrosion-resistance for greater durability
Corrosion-resistant stainless-steel back I/O panels bonded with chromium oxide have a lifespan that’s three times longer than ordinary panels.
Compatible devices and components
Temperature and humidity tests
Thermal measurement tests
Temperature and DC margin tests
Non-operation shock tests
Salt and spray tests
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer specification pages for full details.
- *Precise specifications and features vary by model. Please refer to the specification page.
- The product (electrical, electronic equipment, Mercury-containing button cell battery) should not be placed in municipal waste. Check local regulations for disposal of electronic products.
- The use of trademark symbol (TM, ®) appears on this website means that the word text, trademarks, logos or slogans, is being used as trademark under common laws protection and/or registered as Trademark in U.S. and/or other country/region.
ASUS is a multinational company known for the world’s best motherboards, PCs, monitors, graphics cards and routers, and is ranked by Laptop Mag as the best laptop brand in 2020. Along with an expanding range of superior gaming, content-creation and AIoT solutions, ASUS leads the industry through cutting-edge design and innovations made to create the most ubiquitous, intelligent, heartfelt and joyful smart life for everyone. With a global workforce that includes more than 5,000 R&D professionals, ASUS is driven to become the world’s most admired innovative leading technology enterprise. Inspired by the In Search of Incredible brand spirit, ASUS won more than 11 awards every day in 2020 and ranks as one of Forbes’ World’s Best Regarded Companies and Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies.
Republic of Gamers (ROG) is an ASUS sub-brand dedicated to creating the world’s best gaming hardware and software. Formed in 2006, ROG offers a complete line of innovative products known for performance and quality, including motherboards, graphics cards, laptops, desktops, monitors, audio equipment, routers and peripherals. ROG participates in and sponsors major international gaming events. ROG gear has been used to set hundreds of overclocking records and it continues to be the preferred choice of gamers and enthusiasts around the world.
© 2021 ASUS Computer International. All Rights Reserved. ASUS is a registered trademark of ASUSTeK Computer. All specifications and terms are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers on selected models. Products may not be available in all markets. Product may not be exactly as shown in photos. Actual colors may differ from their appearance due to variation of monitor restrictions and color processing. All trademarks are registered to their respective companies. ASUS shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.