Intel® B560 (LGA 1200) mATX motherboard with PCIe 4.0, two M.2 slots, 8+1 Power stages, Realtek 2.5 Gb Ethernet, Intel® Wi-Fi 6, DisplayPort 1.4, HDMI 2.0, USB 3.2 Gen 2, USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C®, Thunderbolt™ 4 support, Aura Sync RGB Lighting, Addressable RGB
- Intel® LGA 1200 socket: Ready for 11th Gen Intel® Core™ processors
- Enhanced power solution: 8+1 power stages, 6-layer PCB, ProCool socket, and durable capacitors for stable power delivery
- Comprehensive cooling: VRM heatsink, flexible M.2 heatsink, PCH heatsink, hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert 2+
- Next-gen connectivity: PCIe 4.0, Realtek 2.5 Gb Ethernet, Intel® Wi-Fi 6, rear USB 3.2 Gen 2, front USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C® and Thunderbolt™ 4 support
- Made for online gaming: Intel Wi-Fi 6, Realtek 2.5 Gb Ethernet, TUF LANGuard, and Turbo LAN technology
- Two-way AI Noise-Cancelation: Reduce background noise from the microphone and audio output for crystal-clear communication in games or video conferences
- MyASUS: Offer a variety of support features such as helping to contact the customer service center, optimize networking performance and collaborate with your mobile phone through Link to MyASUS
Durable. Stable. Reliable.
- 4 x USB 2.0
- 1 x DisplayPort
- 1 x HDMI
- 1 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C
- 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1
- 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 2
- 2.5 Gb Ethernet
- Intel® Wi-Fi 6
- 5 x Audio jacks
- Pre-mounted I/O Shield
- PCIe 4.0 x16
- ASUS SafeSlot Core+
- M.2 Q-Latch
- PCIe 3.0 x1
- PCIe 3.0 x16 (max @ x4)
- AURA RGB header
- Addressable Gen 2 header
- DDR4 5000 MHz (OC)
- LGA 1200 Socket
- Intel® 11th and 10th Gen Processors
- 2 x Front USB 3.2 Gen 1
- M.2 x4 PCIe 4.0 mode with flexible M.2 heatsink
- M.2 x4 dual mode
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
- 6 x SATA 6 Gb/s
- Intel® B560 Chipset
- 1 x Thunderbolt™ header
- Addressable Gen 2 header
- AURA RGB header
Driver and MOSFET
The onboard VRM of TUF GAMING B560 series motherboards utilize 8+1 DrMOS power stages that combine high-side and low-side MOSFETs and drivers into a single package, delivering the power and efficiency that 11th Gen Intel Core processors demand.
Enhanced EATX 8-Pin Connectors
- Extreme durability
- Prevent hotspots and connector failure
Compared with traditional power inputs, ProCool connectors are built to tight specifications to ensure flush contact with PSU power lines. The resulting lower impedance helps to prevent hotspots and connector failure.
Cooler by Design
A larger, high-mass heatsink with extensive surface that covers the VRM and choke areas improves heat dissipation.
High quality thermal pads help transfer heat from the inductor and phase array to the heatsink.
2. Flexible M.2 Heatsink
TUF GAMING B560M-PLUS Series have flexible M.2 heatsink to use on more M.2 slots and keep the M.2 SSD at the optimum operating temperature for consistent performance and reliability.
Comprehensive Fan Controls
TUF GAMING B560M-PLUS series motherboards feature comprehensive fan controls that can be configured via Fan Xpert 4 utility or via the award-winning ASUS UEFI BIOS.
Each header can be set to monitor and react to three user-configurable thermal sensors for workload-based cooling, and all settings can be easily managed by Fan Xpert 4 or via the UEFI.
Memory & Storage
DRAM Overclocking Performance
DDR4 OC 5000 MHz+
Thunderbolt™ 4 Support
40 Gbps on Thunderbolt 4
Consistent, superfast performance
Easy PC DIY
TUF Gaming Alliance
Build with Confidence
KEYBOARDS AND MOUSE CONNECTORS
DRAM Overvoltage Protection
Onboard resettable fuses prevent overcurrent and short-circuit damage. This extends beyond I/O ports to DRAM to safeguard the lifespan of your system and connected devices.
Stainless Steel Back I/O Panel
Intel® Wi-Fi 6
Other wireless adapter
* Actual speed varies, and depends on networking conditions.
Exclusive 2.5 gigabit Ethernet
Turbo LAN is a network-optimization software for customizable packet prioritization. With cFosSpeed traffic-shaping technology, it allows you to configure application priority via an intuitive interface, and reduces network lag.
- Real-time speed monitor
- Grouping your own favorite list
- Set the highest priority with one click
- Set priority to speed up your application
MyASUS offers a variety of support features to help you contact customer service, troubleshoot issues and optimize product performance. You can also use MyASUS to enable the Wi-Fi SmartConnect function to automatically connect to the wireless router with the best signal.
Two-Way AI Noise Cancelation
This utility leverages a massive deep-learning database to reduce background noise from the microphone and incoming audio, while preserving vocals at the same time. This removes distracting keyboard clatter, mouse clicks and other ambient noises so you can hear and be heard with crystal clarity while gaming or in calls.
* An audio splitter (3.5 mm audio jack Y-cable) is necessary when using a 3.5 mm headset.
COD: MW – FPS (2560 x 1440)
* Actual performance varies by configuration.
Hear the Difference
Better Audio Effects
DTS® Custom for Gaming Headsets
Aura Sync RGB Lighting
Outshine the Competition
A well-tuned system deserves a matching aesthetic. ASUS Aura offers full RGB lighting control with a variety of functional presets for the built-in RGB LEDs as well as strips connected to the onboard RGB headers. And it can all be synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura-capable hardware.
Addressable Gen 2 RGB Header
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer specification pages for full details.
- *Precise specifications and features vary by model. Please refer to the specification page.
- The product (electrical, electronic equipment, Mercury-containing button cell battery) should not be placed in municipal waste. Check local regulations for disposal of electronic products.
- The use of trademark symbol (TM, ®) appears on this website means that the word text, trademarks, logos or slogans, is being used as trademark under common laws protection and/or registered as Trademark in U.S. and/or other country/region.
ASUS is a multinational company known for the world’s best motherboards, PCs, monitors, graphics cards and routers, and is ranked by Laptop Mag as the best laptop brand in 2020. Along with an expanding range of superior gaming, content-creation and AIoT solutions, ASUS leads the industry through cutting-edge design and innovations made to create the most ubiquitous, intelligent, heartfelt and joyful smart life for everyone. With a global workforce that includes more than 5,000 R&D professionals, ASUS is driven to become the world’s most admired innovative leading technology enterprise. Inspired by the In Search of Incredible brand spirit, ASUS won more than 11 awards every day in 2020 and ranks as one of Forbes’ World’s Best Regarded Companies and Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies.
Republic of Gamers (ROG) is an ASUS sub-brand dedicated to creating the world’s best gaming hardware and software. Formed in 2006, ROG offers a complete line of innovative products known for performance and quality, including motherboards, graphics cards, laptops, desktops, monitors, audio equipment, routers and peripherals. ROG participates in and sponsors major international gaming events. ROG gear has been used to set hundreds of overclocking records and it continues to be the preferred choice of gamers and enthusiasts around the world.
© 2021 ASUS Computer International. All Rights Reserved. ASUS is a registered trademark of ASUSTeK Computer. All specifications and terms are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers on selected models. Products may not be available in all markets. Product may not be exactly as shown in photos. Actual colors may differ from their appearance due to variation of monitor restrictions and color processing. All trademarks are registered to their respective companies. ASUS shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.